What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
Visitor-supplied information: If you fill out the contact forms on this website, the firm will ask you to provide some personal information (including your name, your company’s name, e-mail address, and phone number). You must provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g., Social Security Number, date of birth, driver’s license number; or financial information). If you submit any of this or similar information, you do so at your own risk and the firm will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information you provide through the contact forms will be used so that the firm may respond to your inquiry. The firm may also use information you provide to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit the firm’s website, the firm may track information about your visit and store that information in server logs, which are records of your activities on the site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information the firm may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the webpage from which you arrived to the firm’s site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via the website(s).
This information allows the firm to administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the visitor experience.
How is personal information protected?
The firm takes certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. But the firm cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat its security measures.
Who has access to the information?
The firm will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and it will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors or services (including Google Analytics), or contractors who may use it on the firm’s behalf or in connection with their relationship with the firm;
- if the firm is unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, the firm may refer you to and share information you provided with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets, or if the firm believes in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect the firm’s rights or property.
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from the firm at any time. Contact the firm via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on this website at any time to:
- see what data the firm has about you, if any;
- change/correct any data the firm has about you;
- ask the firm to delete any data the firm has about you; or
- opt out of future communications from the firm.